During the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that our patients follow these policies to ensure the safety for other patients and our staff.
- Please wait in your car instead of the waiting room until someone comes out to get you.
- A staff member will call you and ask screening questions to ensure you are healthy and able to keep your appointment.
- Please bring and wear a mask. If you don’t have one, one will be provided for you.
- If you have a driver, we ask that the driver waits in the car until your appointment is done.
- If you are a parent and your child has an appointment please wait in the car during their appointment. A staff member will come and get your child for his or her appointment.
- Our appointments are scheduled staggered to ensure that patients will not overlap and you will not have to overlap with other patients.